Flourish Foundation’s principle aim is to enhance and enrich the lives of children and young adults through the mediums of art and art therapies. We are driven by a key set of values and objectives, which are intrinsic in helping us to achieve our charities mission:
- To introduce a new creative outlet that brings positivity and motivation out of less favourable life situations
- To create a safe forum, for children to freely and confidently express their true emotions vocally and through the creative medium of the arts
- To help and support children to increase their inner confidence, self-esteem and sense of self-belief
- To introduce a positive way of thinking, and to provide children with a new set of coping strategies to rely on during challenging periods in their lives
- To build upon and enhance the vital social skills that are essential for life development, through teaching in a shared workshop environment
To find out more about how you can help us to achieve these objectives and make a positive different to the lives of even more children and young people in the future, please see our donate page or contact us for further details.